This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE 1

Started by Hermann Thiel, March 29, 2017 · 2 Replies · 50 Views

Hermann Thiel

There is clearly quite a bit of work to be done on this one, both with the PE and iM. To help with compression I should probably start with getting rid of the stomach :). In the second round, there is quite an amusing arms confusion, which I decided to keep for your entertainment. 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Hermann,

Your tuck ups are looking pretty solid. Like you said, I would like to see more compression at the top of each rep. Also, it is difficult to tell from the angle, but make sure your knees are together as you do your tuck ups.

Your iM is looking okay. You can see in your video that you pick up a small amount of knee bend at the bottom of each rep. Keep your knees straight throughout the set. As you stand up, remember to push tall through the shoulder while keeping your ribs pulled in. You are picking up some arch as you stand up. Squeeze your stomach to help control the arch.

Nice work so far!

Hermann Thiel

Thanks Jeffrey. I appreciate it.