This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS pe3 form check

Started by Valerie Morwood, March 29, 2017 · 6 Replies · 71 Views

Valerie Morwood

Please critique my form. Am I ready to move up a level?

Valerie Morwood

I forgot to add that I can easily do 5x10, or even 5x20. I spent several weeks using a 5lb dumbbell to counter balance and I'm really comfortable without.

Everett Carroll

Hi Valerie,

I suggest staying here, for now, to work on achieving more depth in your squat. Your goal is to close the gap between the back of your thigh and your calf/achilles. To help sit lower in your squat, I suggest sitting like this for at least 60s throughout the day. For your iM, strive for a smoother circle; some of your reps had a small "hiccup" as your knee passed by your hips.

Valerie Morwood

Thanks for the advice.

 

Valerie Morwood

Here is my monthly check-in for SLS pe3. Same question: am I ready to move up yet?

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Valerie Morwood,

Nice improvement. Make sure you still do this as a warmup for SLS PE4 and keep refining it. Yes you may work on your next PE.

Valerie Morwood

Great! Thanks for your help! I'm excited for pe4!