This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weighted mobility exercises - what to start with and what to strive for?

Started by Michaël Van den Berg, March 28, 2017 · 2 Replies · 135 Views

Michaël Van den Berg

Dear forum members - is there a 'master list' for all the weighted mobility elements in the Foundation series, showing 1) what weights to start with and 2) what weights to strive for? I know the information is out there scattered throughout the forum but I don't think I've seen a comprehensive list (please correct me if I'm wrong).

The same goes for weighted mobility for the Handstand series  - I'll post a similar inquiry in the appopriate subforum.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi MIchael, instead of making a complete list it is better to ask directly here because there are so many different possible cases. generally for foundations 1 we have xiaopengs and JC. for the first begin with 1-2 kg, and then you can move on with 4-5 kg but fort the long term goal the 10% of the bodyweight it is a good thing. for the JC begin with 4-5 kg, for the mastery up to 50% of the BW and long term goal full BW.

Michaël Van den Berg

Thank you, Alessandro!