This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Info request about the Thoracic Bridge Series

Started by Greg White, March 28, 2017 · 2 Replies · 114 Views

Greg White

Hi,

I've had  a search but can't find an answer to these questions. I'd appreciate some insight, cheers.

Is the TB Series programmed like F1, i.e. in a seqeunce of progressive exercises + iM's with increasing sets  x rep to a mastery level. Or is it a follow along video, like the MS series, where the exercises are the same throughout and progress is measured in form/ROM?

I imagine it depends on the answer to the above and an individuals speed of progress but roughly from what point are stall bars required to perform exercises?

Also approximately how long it takes complete a TB session?

Thanks!

Greg

 

Garrick Sevilla

It's like the MS series.

Stall bars aren't strictly required to perform the exercises.  I've done the TB series in a hotel with just a wall (for elevated bridge and wall walks) and an anchor point for band pulls.

It takes me about 45 min to complete a TB session.

Everett Carroll

Hi Greg,

Like Garrick said, the structure is the same as MS. All three stretch courses are setup the same way and take about 45 minutes each to complete. Stall bars are handy but many students find at-home solutions and regularly train the courses without them.