I'm starting to take up recreational gymnastics as an adult and am looking for some recommendations on useful entry level books or videos that will supplement my classes. Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Started by Jeff, February 17, 2010 · 3 Replies · 1,565 Views
I'm starting to take up recreational gymnastics as an adult and am looking for some recommendations on useful entry level books or videos that will supplement my classes. Any thoughts?
Thanks!
The first thing that comes to my mind is Acrobatic Tumbling by Stadion Publishing
Up to now I didn't buy it, so I can't tell you more about the DVD than what's written on the website. :roll:
I actually started this thread after seeing a preview for that DVD and noticed that it covered a lot of the elementary stuff that I'd like to learn.
I'd be interested in hearing some more reviews before plunking down $50 for it though.
Books I've never heard of any except for maybe some e-books online.
GymSmarts DVD's would be where I would go shop.