This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE3 full squat

Started by Dana Polojarvi, March 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 136 Views

Dana Polojarvi

Hello everyone,

I just moved up to full squat with 2 or 3 sets of 2 reps from PE2, where I was doing 5 sets of 15 reps. It feels super easy. But I'm guessing there's a reason for dropping the sets and reps down so far. Should I continue with the easy situation for a while, or should I hit the smiley face and move on?

Thanks!

Everett Carroll

Hi Dana,

The purpose of the reps/sets dropping so low when you reach a new progression is to allow you to get used to the new movements and assess your mobility. If step 1 feels too easy then select that smiley face and the reps will increase. Keep using the smiley faces and allow the programming to be adjusted for you behind the scenes.  

Dana Polojarvi

Thanks Everett. Smiley face it is. I love the new system. I think it's the best workout I've used so far, (and I've tried quite a few).