This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Coracobrachialis

Started by Mike Antonio, March 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 91 Views

Mike Antonio

Hey everyone. I hope I'm posting in the right section for this.  I'm having an issue with my Coracobrachialis. I've seem to have done this to my left arm in the past, and recently my right arm is feeling the effects. I've seen many therapist and done my research only to find that this is a very uncommon issue. 

 

Im having pain after doing mobility or exercises with shoulder extension and external rotation. For example, after doing Foundations 1 - hollow body straddle rocks PE4>iM(table inside out)  it gets very aggravated. 

Anyhow,  just wondering if anyone has any experience with a similar injury and maybe some suggestions on how to improve it. 

Thanks for reading! 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Mike PE4 of what progression?

Mike Antonio
32 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Mike PE4 of what progression?

Sorry I edited the original post. It's the table inside out.