Hello guys!
I would like to know if I'm doing this stretch correctly. So here's a video from a side view:
Is there something to fix?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, March 27, 2017 · 3 Replies · 124 Views
Hello guys!
I would like to know if I'm doing this stretch correctly. So here's a video from a side view:
Is there something to fix?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
SIde view it is importance as the front view, especially in this variation.
On 3/27/2017 at 11:43 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:SIde view it is importance as the front view, especially in this variation.
Sorry for late! here's a video from a front view:
Should I fix my form in some way?
Thank you!
Alessandro
This is good, always try to see if your upper leg it is aligned and parallel with the block. example : in the video hips must not be tilted to the side.