This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL-PE8 Rep count

Started by Mark Alexander, March 26, 2017 · 4 Replies · 112 Views

Mark Alexander

Hi there!

One more question:  What does "5 reps" mean in FL-PE8?  Right now I'm doing the following as one set:

 

-Left leg bent, descend (rep 1 right)

-Right leg bent, descend (rep 1 left)

-Left leg bent, descend (rep 2 right)

-Right leg bent, descend (rep 2 left)

-Left leg bent, descend (rep 3 right)

-Right leg bent, descend (rep 3 left)

-Left leg bent, descend (rep 4 right)

-Right leg bent, descend (rep 4 left)

-Left leg bent, descend (rep 5 right)

-Right leg bent, descend (rep 5 left)

 

Is that correct, or am I inadvertently doubling the intended rep count in the set?

Thanks!

mark

Pauline Taube

Hi Mark,

5 reps means 5rep on each leg. You can either do 5reps with your right leg bent then with your left or you can continue to do what you currently do :) 

Mark Alexander

Phew!  Thanks Pauline.  

Pauline Taube

Always welcome, keep us posted on how you go :) 

Christian Nogueira

I was gonna ask exactly this question and I had a feeling I wasn't going to enjoy the answer :P. So 10 reps in total (5 per leg).