This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE 1 Form Check

Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, March 26, 2017 · 2 Replies · 36 Views

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hi coaches

here is my form on both the pe and mobility. I d appreciate some feedback. But I think I need to teell you I have some kind of shoulder "problem", i m not sure how to call it yet. Actually I was some days with Wesley Tan at Forma after more than a year without being able to train. What he founds is simply that my right shoulder is simply "not normal". It s lower than the other, it s more "to the front" and the collarbone is different and star in a different place than the other. This makes me to have a terrible shoulder flexion. My right arm is not even by my ear when I try to reach behind. If I lie down with my back on the floor and my arm in extension, my arm is in the air, doesn t touch at all the ground. I ve been doing TB for 6 months without being able to complete the last part. Always when I was doing elevated cat what I felt was a joint against joint sensation and since few weeks ago I don  have this feeling at it feels more like a real strecht. I don t even know if i can achieve a handstand under my circumstances, but I purchased it because Wes tould me there are really good shoulder exercises, so I want to go as far as my possibilities allow me. If you have any questions ir order to asses me please feel free to ask. I d appreciate very much the tips and the help for my shoulder flexion improvement.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Antonio, the PE it is ok, the IM needs refinement, first of all a but more of lean it is required for the mastery. for this type of range fo motion the TB- stretch series it is a perfect solution.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Thanks Alessandro. i ll keep working on it.