This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE1

Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, March 26, 2017 · 2 Replies · 42 Views

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hi coaches,

I ve been strugling with this exercise for around 4 months or more already. I know it sounds crazy, but very recently I realized it was probably due to lack of mobility. I was always feeling lower back discomfort or even pain much earlier my abs would give up and didn t seem to get any better. Reading the forum I came to the conclusion could be lack oh hamstring and hip flexors flexibility. So last time I worked out this I strechted those before and didn t feel any discomfort! I hope i ll progress faster now. Is my form ok? Thanks.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hei antonio, the form it is ok, the pain in the lower back it is the strong contraction of the hips flexor.

The mobility it is very good.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Thanks!