This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE 2

Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, March 26, 2017 · 2 Replies · 32 Views

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hi coaches

how i m doing on this? I was in step 6 of PE3 without any major problem, but one day i felt sciatic they after training PE3 and my obliques where so sore for one whole week, the feeling was really bad. I tried again wil smaller steps and again the same bad feeling but not that much. Again tried to do just a little and again I had altough less. So I decided to come back to a previous pogression to let it heal.I have a broken disk between L5 and S1 which caused me many problems 5 years ago. Currently not so many problems but I still feel it. In general I feel my obliques very very tight, a bad feeling I would say. So i m working on some advance mobility Sl progression to loose my obliques. I ll keep working for some time in PE2 and after some time will give a try to PE3 and i ll see how it s feel. Is my form ok on this one? Many thanks.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Antonio my impression it is that you are reaching the floor with the elbows because you are moving the elbow. this is the most common error, on the other side the elbow must be pulled back all the time by activating the posterior delt, then it reaches the floor because the spine twists.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Thank u! I ll try that!