This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC Programming

Started by Gavin Strelitz, March 24, 2017 · 3 Replies · 175 Views

Gavin Strelitz

Hi guys,

I am currently working Rope Climbs with legs in a straddle. I have followed the usual format of working to 5 x 5 (so 10 pulls up and then 10 coming back down). I am nearly at the end of this programming and was wondering where I should take it to once this is complete.

Any info here would be very helpful.

Thanks

Everett Carroll

Hi Gavin,

Put this on maintenance and work on catching your other Foundation progressions up. If you missed any form checks along the way, take this time to film your RC progressions to ensure adequate mobility and solid execution of all of them.

Alessandro Mainente

One the RC it is completed you are welcome to try to perform:

-10 single 5 meters RC with 2' rest in between

then one it is no long a problem move on into

- 2 laps in a row with 2' rest in between for 5 sets

then once it is no longer a problem move into

-1 triple RC, 2' rest, 1 triple RC 2' minutes rest and then a double RC.

Then you are welcome to begin some specific OAC training.

Gavin Strelitz

Thanks guys this is very helpful.