This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Schedule

Started by Andres Jaspe Jaspe, March 23, 2017 · 2 Replies · 80 Views

Andres Jaspe Jaspe

Hello, I have a question about the work load, so for example, some days I am not able to finish the Upper Body routine (or Core routine) all together, either because I am like completely done with life or I am running out of time (I train during the morning) So I divide the routine, chest and back and then another day Scapular shrugs, Question is: Is it fine to do it this way? or I will have to do it all together? 

Thanks

Andres

Alessandro Mainente

The best idea it is to perform it in one single session, you can split the workout into 2 sessions of the same days if necessary or rearrange the exercises during the week. more than where you put the single exercise (in the week) it is more important to perform the PE and IM of one exercise in the same session and at least once a week.

Andres Jaspe Jaspe

yes, each exercise and their respective mobility training together, those I don't separate. 

Ok, So I will keep trying to perform them all 3 upper body together, is just that I also train BJJ and Kickboxing at night, and when I do the 3 exercises of core and/or the 3 exercises of upper body during the morning session, I end up too tired and I just manage to survive the night training session.

Thanks

Andres