Hi
Could I please get a check for mastery for this element? This is set 5, 15 reps - final set, as in thought if I'm likely to show any areas that need work, this is where they will be.
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Paul Moran, March 21, 2017 · 3 Replies · 53 Views
Hi
Could I please get a check for mastery for this element? This is set 5, 15 reps - final set, as in thought if I'm likely to show any areas that need work, this is where they will be.
Thanks
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your submission.
Nice work! as it's getting thougher (halfway through) you're starting to use your legs slightly for a bit of momentum. Try to avoid this. You're rocks are looking solid so keep working on it
Thanks Pauline. On watching it again I can see what you mean. I'll keep it at this level and try again, being conscious not to use my legs
Great Paul! Looking forward to see your progress. Mastering the basics well will pay off big time later