This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

frog + frog rock form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, March 20, 2017 · 2 Replies · 105 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi guys!

Here two videos of both frog and frog rock.

frog:

frog rock:

Am I doing them correctly? In the frog rock as I return into the frog position I notice I can't go behind the knees more than that. Is it even ok? 

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance! 

Alessandro

Everett Carroll

Your frog looks good Alessandro!

For frog rock, focus on keeping the distance that you move in front of and behind your knees the same. Your straddle will get wider and your ROM will gradually increase. For now, don't go as far forward and instead, focus on keeping the movement equal on both sides and on gradually working towards getting your hips lower. 

Alessandro Di Sanzo
15 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

Your frog looks good Alessandro!

For frog rock, focus on keeping the distance that you move in front of and behind your knees the same. Your straddle will get wider and your ROM will gradually increase. For now, don't go as far forward and instead, focus on keeping the movement equal on both sides and on gradually working towards getting your hips lower. 

Got It!! Nice tip @Everett Carroll! I will do ad you suggest! Thanks for your feedback!

Alessandro