This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Developing Active Back Flexibility

Started by Vincent Haddad, March 17, 2017 · 1 Replies · 104 Views

Vincent Haddad

Hi This is the first time on forum so please excuse my ignorance in general I've just started with F1 and the stretch series on the whole I've enjoyed it and learnt a lot about my body especially mobility wise. The main problem is I can't do a low bridge at all in other words I can't even lift my head and shoulders off the floor. I was wondering should I just preserve with Thoracic bridge and will it improve. Also anyone who can advise me here I would appreciate it. 

Everett Carroll

Hi Vincent,

Your bridge will improve tremendously using F1 and the TB Stretch Course. It is completely normal to not be able to complete the entire TB Stretch Series at first. Coach Sommer says it best here: