This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Squatted sayza

Started by Anthony Winyard, March 16, 2017 · 1 Replies · 99 Views

Anthony Winyard

In the squatted sayza (sp?) the video mentions that heels should be kept together, but I just can't seem to get my heels together when doing these movements. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a progression or another stretch I can work on to improve this?

When I do it I struggle to get the heels to touch and they're a couple of inches from each other

Pauline Taube

Hi Anthony,

If you struggle to keep your heels together you can use a band or towel to press them together. Also make sure to only go as deep as you can with your heels together. You may have to scale the Stretch to begin with. 

If you have a look in your Course Library, Wesley is showing some scaled alternatives in the technical tip instructions :)