This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thoracic Bridge

Started by Richard Mifsud, March 15, 2017 · 3 Replies · 102 Views

Richard Mifsud

Hi I just purchased the Thoracic Bridge course. I am unsure how to proceed . Is the object to try and do the stretches along with the athletes? I know this is obvious but  as a raw beginner these movements might be quite challenging . Do i just do what I can and try to advance weekly? I guess I am looking for a little instruction for this course. Any help would be appreciated.

Richard Mifsud

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Richard, in the dashboard if you access to FITNESS> COURSE LIBRARY> STRETCH COURSE then the second icona to the right you can see all the exercises plus the scaled version proposed . Then you can try to do the follow along routine with the scaled version.

Richard Mifsud

Thank you ,just what I was looking for! km

Bill Marr

Hey Richard: I started all the stretch series a few months ago. Like you, I wasn't sure how to progress, so just followed the videos and realised the further along the videos went, the more I was lacking and unable to keep up. I couldn't even attempt to perform most of the end movements in any of the three stretch courses. Jump forward to today, having religiously followed each series once a week, it is amazing the progress I've made. My form still may not be the prettiest, but I am able to follow along all videos in their entirety and complete all the stretches (except for the damn shoulder taps!). Even the roll-throughs in MS is progressing nicely, something I didn't even attempt for the first month and a half. Every week I notice improvement in all three courses. So stick with it and you'll be amazed at the progress you'll make in a short period of time and your ability to hang with the video class and its pace. Have fun!