Might seem like a silly question or something that I should already know, but how are we supposed to maintain earlier progressions when we move onto newer ones?
Is it enough to do one set of the earlier progression as a warm up?¿
thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marcus Patterson, March 15, 2017 · 6 Replies · 245 Views
Might seem like a silly question or something that I should already know, but how are we supposed to maintain earlier progressions when we move onto newer ones?
Is it enough to do one set of the earlier progression as a warm up?¿
thanks!
Hi Marcus, it depends on your level, usually yes it is enough with some exceptions. for example for HBP when you move on the last element I you should still maintain the PPP.
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Marcus, it depends on your level, usually yes it is enough with some exceptions. for example for HBP when you move on the last element I you should still maintain the PPP.
Hi Alessandro, do you mean the final end movement for HBP? If so I am nowhere near that year so no need to worry. Thanks for replying.
Hi Marcus,
I generally do a couple of sets of some earlier progressions as a warm up when I am training. A find it a good way to warm up the muscles as well as prime the nervous system for my main workout.
5 hours ago, Marcus Patterson said:Hi Alessandro, do you mean the final end movement for HBP? If so I am nowhere near that year so no need to worry. Thanks for replying.
I mean the last element you have mastered for a specific progression, one case of exception it is the HBP where I prefer to maintain PPP for foundations one if you are training the later elements of F1.
Hi Marcus, I think PPP stands for Pseudo Planche Pushups HBP/PE3, a notoriously hard F1 element if that is what you were wondering about.
7 hours ago, Guido Franchetti said:Hi Marcus, I think PPP stands for Pseudo Planche Pushups HBP/PE3, a notoriously hard F1 element if that is what you were wondering about.
Got it. Thought it was posterior pelvic tilt.