This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN 1 IM soreness

Started by Jeremy Aldridge, March 15, 2017 · 3 Replies · 71 Views

Jeremy Aldridge

My question is this; some weeks I get really sore in the hamstrings, hips and low back the day after my MN im work and the following two days are both lower body stretch days but I feel that I am too sore to make any progress; should I readjust my schedule when this happens? I just don't feel like I can get my muscles to release in these situations. Has anyone else had these problems, if so what did you do.

Alessandro Mainente

HI Jeremy, in these cases the solution it is simply to wait for a full recovery, do not worry about the progress, you need a super compensation first then you can put another stimuli.

Jeremy Aldridge

Do you think it would be okay to work on handstand work or upper body while I give lower a rest? Also, would it be okay to do Far and Ms on the same day later in the week on these given weeks?

Everett Carroll

Hi Jeremy,

You could certainly work on UB and HS instead while your legs recover. I don't suggest multiple stretch series on the same day, however. That is too much stress on your nervous system.