I'm going to be in a place where I won't have access to the internet.
Are the stretch workouts written into any simple docs/pdfs anywhere so I can stay on top of my workouts without digital access?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Robert MacNaughton, March 14, 2017 · 4 Replies · 166 Views
I'm going to be in a place where I won't have access to the internet.
Are the stretch workouts written into any simple docs/pdfs anywhere so I can stay on top of my workouts without digital access?
HI Robert, actually no.
17 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:HI Robert, actually no.
Thanks for your reply Alessandro.
What do y'all recommend for those of us that periodically don't have web access, but are committed to continuing our workouts?
Hi Robert,
Pen and paper. I suggest writing the name, time, and a few cues for each stretch. Watch all of the technique tip videos before you leave internet access.
(Found answer somewhere else on forum.)