Hi there,
I've been working on this element and I'd much appreciate your feedback.
https://youtu.be/V-R9_a3Znm4?t=315
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sergio Nicoli, March 14, 2017 · 5 Replies · 64 Views
Hi there,
I've been working on this element and I'd much appreciate your feedback.
https://youtu.be/V-R9_a3Znm4?t=315
Thank you!
Hi @Sergio Nicoli, your side over arch has very good range of motion. the only thing is that you are going too fast. Try to at least pause a bit on top. Your mobility cannot be seen from the video angle.
Thank you for your advice Leo!
I'll try to pause at the top while maintaining the pace of the follow along video and I'll include the mobility too.
Here are today's sets. What do you guys think?
Hi Sergio,
I have a couple of tips for you:
1. Keep more tension in your glutes during the PE. This will prevent your hips from piking and help you to keep a completely straight body.
2. Don't allow your heels to come off of the ground. Your back heel likes to lift off the ground so focus on keeping in glued to the ground.
Your iM looks good.
Thank you very much Everett! I'll implement these corrections.