This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLSPE8+iM

Started by Elias Lehtinen, March 14, 2017 · 7 Replies · 122 Views

Elias Lehtinen

Hello!

How is my PE8 looking? I feel that the iM has improved a lot since my last form check on these!

What is the mastery rom in the iM?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Elias, for the I  I prefer something between 45 and 60° of lean, ideally the more you can improve this the better it is.

For your PE, can you touch with the feet and knee at the same time?

Elias Lehtinen

I'll make the feet and knee touch at the same time!

Thank you!

Elias Lehtinen

Hi, how am I doing now? The iM feels great nowadays and im able to get my glutes to heels and do "wheelies" :).

Is there something to improve?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Elias,

It's come a long way. Just a bit more practice and you'll have it. On your PE keep working on touching the foot and knee simultaneously as Alex suggested. On some of your reps you are still touching the foot first.

On your iM you are doing a much better job of leading to an appropriate depth. On a few of your reps you pick up a small amount of pike as you lean. Work on keeping your hips flat, even at max ROM.

Another week or two and you'll be good to go!

Elias Lehtinen

Thanks Jeffrey, I see what you mean. I'll send a new video when those things you mentioned are nice and pretty :).

Elias Lehtinen

Hi guys!

How is this looking? This is 5th set from todays workout. Thanks!

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Elias,

It looks good! Nice work!