This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What should goals of foundation one be?

Started by Nikhil Das Nomula, March 14, 2017 · 2 Replies · 203 Views

Nikhil Das Nomula

I was reading a blog on our site which talks about setting goals. I have been doing foundation 1 for a month and have taem fundamentals course last year

My end goal is to be able to do a handstand

So what should my interim goals be?

 

Little bit about me

I am 5'5 and weigh 146 lbs. I have belly fat but otherwise most of my body is lean. I want to get rid of my body fat and want to be more strong flexible. 

Everett Carroll

Hi Nikhil,

A good interim goal is to set your weekly schedule and stick to it without excuse. Focus on consistently sticking to your weekly training schedule no matter what.

Coach Sommer always relays to us that if you're scheduled to be at the gym training then you're there without question. Even if you're having a bad day, get in there and do something. Holding yourself accountable like that over days, weeks, and months will add up to incredible results, including that handstand you desire. Everyone has bad days and life is always throwing curveballs; making sure to get in there and get your training done despite all of that is the key.

Nikhil Das Nomula

Hi Coach Carroll,

Sure will adhere to consistent training and make sure I do my training. Thank you!

-

Nikhil