A ton of lumbar movement despite feet up very high. How can I get the Thoratic spine more involved? This is My last exercise of the cource, maybe I should stop even earlier?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jonas Berglund, March 12, 2017 · 3 Replies · 74 Views
A ton of lumbar movement despite feet up very high. How can I get the Thoratic spine more involved? This is My last exercise of the cource, maybe I should stop even earlier?
The more you move the legs lower with extended knees the more the T-spine it is extended, focus on pushing the armpit out.
11 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:The more you move the legs lower with extended knees the more the T-spine it is extended, focus on pushing the armpit out.
Allright Alessandro,, i felt more stretch in the Thoratic when i had My feets lower (on the back of a couch),, i did not have the feets and arms as close together as in the video above. Would you prefer this or should i keep doing this stretch on the Wall?
I prefer the variation where you can hold the hands as in the video above, with locked elbows etc. do not sacrifice the form for a a couple of cm more.