This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Oh dear just had 6 weeks off, yikes

Started by Wayne Grima, March 12, 2017 · 2 Replies · 117 Views

Wayne Grima

Well this is going to be interesting, I've had 6 weeks off so far due to bruised or fractured ribs, I think

they were bruised, it killed me to cough or sneeze the 1st 10 or so days. There's still a tiny bit of discomfort

if I press on them but I got to get back into it. I will start on step 1-3 for the 1st week back and see how I fair.

I hate injuries, this is definitely a step back, but that's life.

Everett Carroll

Sorry to hear that Wayne! Put your recovery first by not pushing through any pain or discomfort. It's worth the extra time to let your body heal even though it's really tough to rest for that long. Stay patient and good luck!

Wayne Grima

Good advice thanks @Everett Carroll, I certainly do want to move forward from this point on

so I won't be pushing it and possibly creating another issue.