Hey, I've two questions for anybody who might be able to impart some knowledge. I work on rings and other BtGB skills M/W/F, (and do quite a good deal of other training for capoeira, floreio art, dancing, and parkour) and have been working at two that I'm not sure if I am getting quite right.
1. Advanced frog - I think I'm holding this movement correctly, but am having great difficulty transitioning to the tucked variation (I cannot hold a tuck for more than 2 seconds when I am completely fresh). I thought perhaps I am training the advanced frog incorrectly, so I've included a video.
2. I believe what I am doing in the second video are bulgarian dips, but my beliefs tend to run counter to reality. Do these seem half-way decent, or should I return to normal dips?
Advanced Frog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p6cVutE7wA
(Bulgarian?) Dips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slnRudYBZps
Any suggestions or observations are greatly appreciated!
.Sean