Hi there,
I'm wondering what constitutes a rep in seated russian twists. Is going both right, center, and left 1 rep or does each side count as a rep?
Thanks very much!
Casey
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Casey McFarland, March 10, 2017 · 6 Replies · 185 Views
Hi there,
I'm wondering what constitutes a rep in seated russian twists. Is going both right, center, and left 1 rep or does each side count as a rep?
Thanks very much!
Casey
Hi Casey,
Each side counts as one rep. The follow along videos will help you keep the count as well.
Thanks Everett!
Casey
How much weight should one use? Should one rather progress in reps or in weight?
So far using 3kg with 5x18r. thinking if i should click 'easy' or choose another weight?
Hi Michael,
3kg is fine. Focus on increasing reps until you reach mastery before you try to add more weight
Hi Pauline,
Thanks
I'll do that.
On another note: mastery is when I can do it like in the video and for the highest amount it will get before changing to another exersize? ie the highest step?
Exactly
Feel free to submit a form check when testing for mastery!