This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Interface question modification

Started by Paul SONNEVILLE, March 10, 2017 · 2 Replies · 72 Views

Paul SONNEVILLE

Hello everyone, how are you fellow members doing?

First I was not too sure where to post this so excuse me if it's in the wrong place.

I wanted to ask if anyone else would like to have an option on the BtBG portal to halve the workout for the current week/day/particular workout, much like the former deload week.

I ask this because I used the deload previously much to my avantage (although I didn't follow the 4 weeks cycle, often did it on a 6th week), and now unable to track my deload since changing all the templates through the settings for a week then put them back on is a real pain in the neck. 

Also wanted to ask about the possibility of having a same workout (say, upper body) with different templates on different days. Exemple, I am doing upper body on Mondays, but also on Thursdays* although only half of Mondays' templates which allowed me to progress really nicely, unfortunately I can't track those unless I once again change everything by hand through settings then put everything back into place, which is really time consuming to say the least.

Looking forward to your guys feedback, and wishing you all a (soon-to-be) good week-end!

P.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Paul if you are on F1 the deload week it is no longer scheduled, it begins on foundations 2.

Having different templates means different intensity on different days, it is an approach that I prefer to not use for beginner, linear work it is much better.

Paul SONNEVILLE

Oh I see, that's right I've been taking up after a long break and starting from scratch I believe all my current exercises are from F1.

As for templates well, I don't have enough volume to progress personally with only one session per week but two cuts too deep in my recovery, that's why I was asking. Anyway thanks for the fast answer! Ob