This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How many repetitions?

Started by Sara MáLaga, March 8, 2017 · 2 Replies · 62 Views

Sara MáLaga

Hello,

I just started fundamentals course and I'm not very sure about how many repetitions or time to spend on each exercise, cause I have just an hour per day but I want to improve at a good pace so I don't get frustrated.

Thanks in advance!

Everett Carroll

Hi Sara,

Welcome to GymnasticBodies! There are no established sets and reps for Fundamentals. You are only required to do the follow along for a given day but are welcome to 'play' with some of the other movements you are having trouble with.

The links below may help you to learn more about how the Fundamentals course works. 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/fundamentals/introduction/
 

Sara MáLaga
8 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

Hi Sara,

Welcome to GymnasticBodies! There are no established sets and reps for Fundamentals. You are only required to do the follow along for a given day but are welcome to 'play' with some of the other movements you are having trouble with.

The links below may help you to learn more about how the Fundamentals course works. 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/fundamentals/introduction/
 

Thank you very much Everet =D