Hi everyone, I figured I could use a form checkup before I got too far, in case I've got any bad habits.
Here's today's core workout for some feedback. Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Edward Henigin, March 8, 2017 · 3 Replies · 53 Views
Hi everyone, I figured I could use a form checkup before I got too far, in case I've got any bad habits.
Here's today's core workout for some feedback. Thank you!
Hi Edward,
Nice job on the PE. You did a good job maintaining good form the entire time. For the iM, be sure your elbows remain completely locked. Otherwise, keep working hard here. Feel free to submit some updates as you go and at least post another check of your step 9 (mastery) attempt when you get there.
Hey Edward,
In the future, please go ahead and make another form check instead of updating the old one. New videos are easily overlooked if done this way.
SL/PE1: Fight to keep your knees together. Nice rotation.
Keep your feet together and knees locked in the iM.
MN/PE1: When you are laying flat, work to keep PPT by attempting to get your lower back down on the ground. It may be difficult to get your hands down all the way to the ground at first but it will improve over time.
For the iM, a full view is going to be helpful to provide complete advice. Zoom out for your next submission. Note the position of the feet in the course videos, however. It is important to have your weighted sides foot directly forward and your opposite foot turned out 90 degrees. Knees must remain locked for the entire time as well.
QuoteKeep your feet together and knees locked in the iM.
Oops. I've been following the follow-along video, where he's got his feet spread. I see now on the mobility demo video that she's got her feet together, I'll do that from now on. Pretty different movement! (maybe some feedback for the video team?)
QuoteMN/PE1: When you are laying flat, work to keep PPT by attempting to get your lower back down on the ground.
Ok that's a big one, I'm glad you caught that. That will be interesting.
Thank you!