9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:It is very hard to hold the retraction and pull both elbows are hands on the back while stay hollowed. if you engage strongly the hollowed position you risk to move forward the shoulders, something you should avoid during pullup.
Her body line it is due to the height of the power rack and she needs to begin with bent knees (probably her quads are a bit tight..but i'k not sure). , she can simply try to extend the knees as she moves higher. if you have foundations 3 I can suggest you a simple exercise to improve dramatically the amount of elbows alignment during the pullup HBP/PE15>iM , performed as showed in the course video but also with the hands touching the ear. simply bend the elbow until the hand touches the ear.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente, I tried HBP PE15>im, both the course video version and the hands to ears version. Am I doing them correctly? I felt a lot of popping, lol
