This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Follow along

Started by Paul Moran, March 8, 2017 · 3 Replies · 128 Views

Paul Moran

Hi all

How important is it to use the follow along video every time I do a workout?

I'm often finding that I tend to workout a slightly different speed, and I find it a bit off putting. I tend to do my mobility a little slower, plus some of the strength slightly faster, still with proper form though. I also like to listen to music when I workout, which I can't do with the video playing.

As long as I do the correct set and reps with proper form, do I need the video every time?

Thanks 

Pauline Taube

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out and good question. I'd reccomend to follow the follow along videos to get used to the tempo. You can do some additional mobility after your workout. 

Once you get used to the tempo, you don't need to play the follow along video every workout. Try to follow the pace as much as you can, the most important is that the rest in between the sets doesn't get too long :) 

Paul Moran

Thanks for the reply Pauline. I'll stick with the follow along for now. I'll look at staying in time with the video as a part of the challenge :-)

Pauline Taube

You're welcome, Paul. Keep us posted on your progress :)