I've been doing the hand stand one program for 2 months. It's been easy and I'm wondering if I will ever learn to do a proper hand stand. What level will hand stand one take me too. It seems like I'm just doing the same exercises every time
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Hand Stand 1
Started by Michael Johnson 169812, March 8, 2017 · 3 Replies · 87 Views
OK when will that happen?
Hi Michael,
Thanks for reaching out.
The Handstand One course is focusing on mobility in the shoulder girdle as well as working on the correct alignment for a handstand. You will have to stay at the progressions until you master the elements with good form. It's highly individual how long it takes to get a handstand. Depends on your current level of strength and mobility as well as training frequency.
Feel free to submit form checks on the forum to get feedback from coaches. This way we can better assist you and help you progress with your training
Look ahead through the course and you can see all the cool progressions. I know it seems like it takes forever to get to an actual handstand, but it is worth it. All the mobility/strength/alignment you're learning now will make your handstand amazing when the time is right.
If it's easy, it might mean you're going too slow. You have to master each of the progressions in order, but there's no specified time of how long you need to spend on each one. If your tripod and mobility are solid, test for mastery and move on to the next element.