I just want to say thank you so much for implementing the video inside video function. It has been extremely helpful for me for all the stretch series. I realized that I wasn't making as much progress as I should have been because I was trying to make the stretch look like the original video (and therefore performing it with bad form to make up for my lack of mobility). Now, with the extra scaling tips for each exercise, I am finally able to see some better progress even though my version of the stretch may not look anything close to the original video. I don't know If this comment belongs here but I'm excited about this breakthrough and the progress that is sure to come so THANK YOU! ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
New Video in Video function is Amazing!
Started by Andrew Mckeown, March 8, 2017 · 1 Replies · 87 Views
Hi Andrew,
I'm glad you're enjoying the new feature, this is one of our favorite additions in the past year. ![]()