I was doing dips with 2 tables up to my sides, hands flat on them with fingers pointing forward. I was calling these "pushup dips" since my hands were in a normal pushup position, or a handstand position. I am by no means a gymnast and found these very difficult. maybe this is since I do very little handstand work or static holds with my hands in a similar position. I am trying to get to a HeSPU against a wall and I think these will help be get used to going through a ROM with my hands flat like in a handstand.
What do you guys think of these dips? is there a proper name for them? I only managed 10 of them slowly yet could probably do 16-20 dips on parallel bars and can do 30 fast dips on V-shaped bars (my favourite dips).
This guy is doing similar ones but his hands are pointing outwards, I find it much harder with fingers forward.
4O2lrvJRamE
