In my gym there is literally nothing firmly attached to the floor to hold on to to do front lever exercises (at least nothing without moving parts). I did find the following piece of equipment, where I could hold on to the bent bar visible at the top. I'm worried that the fact, that where I would rest my shoulders is at an angle, might prevent me from executing the various body lever exercises properly. Is this piece of equipment suitable for doing body levers? Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Is the following piece of equipment suitable for doing body levers?
Started by Christopher Adrian Clough, March 7, 2017 · 2 Replies · 104 Views
Hi @Christopher Adrian Clough,
Yes you can use that for the mean time. You can also use a smith machine or max rack if you have it in your gym.
another option is to use just a flat bench and hold on to its edge. If you look for "dragon flag" on youtube, I bet you will find people doing body levers aka dragon flags like that. The smith machine will come in handy for the straight arm variations