What can I do to improve my straddle up. Im currently working on the Foudation 1Core, Strech Slit, Handstand, Thoraci Bridge and Movement.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Staddle Up help
Started by Fabio Pires, March 7, 2017 · 6 Replies · 137 Views
Hi Fabio,
The Middle Split Stretch Course is the best way to improve your range of motion here. It does take time, however, so keep on patiently working at that course each week. Another thing we should look at is your Tuck-up (MN/PE1) and your Windmill (MN/PE1>iM) form. You can post videos of those here. It is best to be sure you had proper form when mastering those.
Looking forward to seeing those videos!
Hi Everett,
Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. ![]()
Where would I be able to find it the video instructions for the windmill exercise?
Here is my tuck up video.
The video instructions for the windmill can be found in your course library under the fitness menu of your dashboard.
The tips and scaling video should also be available in the bottom right corner of the follow along video.
Fabio the video that you have submitted for the tuck up form review is not the actual exercise. Please resubmit and if you can add the Windmill video as well.
Looking forward to seeing these videos.
Hi Darin,
Thank you for joining in on the post and clarifiying which exercises I needed to do. Please find both the tuck up and Windmill videos below. I really apreciate yours and Everett's help. Please let me know if I need to post more videos.
Windmill
HI Fabio, for the PE you need to touch the floor every rep with the feet before beginning the following one.
I also believe that you have some restriction on shoulder girdle movement, during the IM the weight must be over the shoulder and the arm always vertical. I highly recommend you the thoracic spine stretch series.
Hi Alessandro.
You are totaly right about my shoulder's restriction. I will take your tips and improve. I could barely raise my arm straight.
On the top post, I asked for help in improving the straddle up exercise. Everett asked me to post my tuck up and windmill videos to help with that assesment.
I already take part on the thoracic spine series,which I love and see great improvements.Now, if time is the only thing that can cure me so be it but if there is something else I can do to improve my weak areas, please let me know.