This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Flexibility Plateau

Started by Jonathan Taxman, March 7, 2017 · 1 Replies · 86 Views

Jonathan Taxman

I feel like I keep kitting a plateau with my mobility. I'll work on the exercise for a few weeks, but wont feel much progression. Then I get discouraged and stop all together. Any suggestions on how to over come this. My body has so many knots it's insane, and I have no idea how to go about loosening them. 

Pauline Taube

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you struggle to stick to your routine I highly reccomend to consider the Stretch series. These will give you three intense stretching sessions a week. On your days off I'd reccomend to perform your daily limbering routine from Fundamentals. Consistency is the key to get progress.  

In order to loosening up knots I'd try to do some foam rolling, you can also use a lacrosse ball for tight spots. You may also consider to get some bodywork such as deep tissue massage.