This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE1

Started by Jonas Berglund, March 6, 2017 · 9 Replies · 139 Views

Jonas Berglund

 

Im nowhere near next step, this is just a form check to see if im on the right track. Are form ok?

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Jonas Berglund,

Your form looks good in both the PE and the iM. Just keep in mind to keep all the reps and sets consistent. :) keep up the good work. Looking forward to more of your progress.

Alessandro Mainente

Tilt a bit the knees forward so that they are flexed up to 90°, do not twist the spine, hold the shoulders aligned.

Jonas Berglund

Thank you Leo and Alessandro,, Ill keep working on it and post a new video soon.

Jonas Berglund

@Alessandro Mainente Im sorry about the camera work, if you can see enough. Am I doing IM correct this time?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Jonas,

It is difficult to give you feedback because of the angle of the video. It looks like you are doing a fairly good job, however, I would like to see another video from the side so that we can give you a definitive answer to your question.

Jonas Berglund

Form check, is this ok?

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Jonas,

Thank you for uploading another video. Your iM looks pretty good. As I do this exercise, I like to think about getting the center of my chest as far away from my hand as possible. I have found that this helps me get an even deeper stretch. Thinking about something similar might also help you get a deeper stretch.

Alessandro Mainente

I would move the right shoulder a bit forward so that from the side the shoulders are completely overlapped.

Josh Earl
5 hours ago, Jonas Berglund said:

Form check, is this ok?

The guy in the background doing HBP/PE2 needs some serious work on his form.