This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Test Mastery Location

Started by Stephanie Hedger, March 6, 2017 · 4 Replies · 127 Views

Stephanie Hedger

I was reading through the 'How Mastery Works' section in the introduction and it mentions test mastery but I can't find it in the links. Can anyone point me to where I might find it, I'm finding the current level really easy but I don't want to jump past where I should be up to. 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Stephanie, actually in foundations 1 the student are not allowed to test the mastery alone, you can simply click of the easy smile and move on.

Julia Quigley

You can post a form check in the forum or through video review service (click into a workout, then click show menu, then video review service) to verify your form as you click the "too easy" smiley.

Stephanie Hedger

Thanks for the answer guys I continued digging through the program info and the forum and realised this. I also discovered the courses were updating daily not weekly like I thought so I've rapidly reached the exercises I should be on. I am loving these progressions there's no question about what exercise or how many reps to do just do what it says and if its too easy tomorrow will be harder and if its too hard tomorrow will be easier. I have been looking for something like this for years. Thanks. 

Pauline Taube

Exactly Stephanie, simply just show up, do the work, and you're done :D 

Please keep us updated on your progress, we'd love to follow your GST journey!