This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Test Mastery Location

Started by Stephanie Hedger, March 6, 2017 · 2 Replies · 84 Views

Stephanie Hedger

I was reading through the 'How Mastery Works' section in the introduction and it mentions test mastery but I can't find it in the links. Can anyone point me to where I might find it, I'm finding the current level really easy but I don't want to jump past where I should be up to. 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Stephanie, the mastery test it is suggested only to people who have already completed foundations one. 

have you already clicked on the easy smile and moved faster through the progression? can I also see the execution of the exercises you are finding easy?

Stephanie Hedger

Thanks for the answer I continued digging through the program info and the forum and realised this. I also discovered the courses were updating daily not weekly like I thought so I've rapidly reached the exercises I should be on. I am loving these progressions there's no question about what exercise or how many reps to do just do what it says and if its too easy tomorrow will be harder and if its too hard tomorrow will be easier. I have been looking for something like this for years. 

Also my computer glitches and I accidentally posted this twice is there a delete button I didn't see that would have prevented me wasting your time?

Thanks.