This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check MNPE2+im, SLPE2+im, MNPE2+im

Started by Chris Harvey, March 6, 2017 · 1 Replies · 63 Views

Chris Harvey

 

Hi all,

is my form good? I have few questions:

1. When I do FLPE2, my neck and traps feel tired, which is not pleasant

2. when I do SLPE2, I do not feel my olibques are working. I have trouble stablizating my hips. I mainly feel my 

legs muscle adductor and abductor tired.

3. when I do MNPE2, should I put my head and foot only the ground completely to relax? Also when I do 

Jefferson curl, is that good enough? Should I add weight? Because I feel it is a bit too easy

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

HI Chris:

1-is this something that occurs immediately? and also in PE1? . try to not break the angle in the hips. this will leads to more lumbar spine work and more work on the traps to stabilize the spine.

2-remember to strongly pull back the elbow that it is moving  with the body. probably your obliques are strong enough (this is not bad for you). what about your hips...well glutes and adductors work a lot, probably this is your weak point.

3-nice range of motion but I prefer a slow tempo here, also relax completely on floor head, shoulders, arms, feet, relax in between reps. for the jefferson curl you need to begin on an elevated surface.