This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Shoulder flexion daily drills for development

Started by Leigh Kettle, March 4, 2017 · 3 Replies · 122 Views

Leigh Kettle

@Alessandro Mainente

Hey alessandro hope you well 

I've taken your advice and started this last week doing my daily 5 minute one arm elevated cat stretch to aid my shoulder flexion development (and am only doing tb series up to inverted cat as you suggested )

I've attached a couple of pics to ask am I doing the one arm stretch  right . Should I be actively elevating, protracting my scaps   or any other cues as im in the stretch 

Incidentally the first pic is a weighted stretch I thought may be an idea to add in but I'll take your advice as to whether you think this is any good for me . Hard to see from pic but I'm keeping my back flat and ppt as I lower 2 x 2.5 kg dumbells into the stretch 

many thanks as always alessandro 

leigh kettle 

IMG_3286.PNG

IMG_3287.PNG

IMG_3288.PNG

Leigh Kettle

I

Alessandro Mainente

Simply relax in the position, use the not-working arm for support yourself on the floor so that you can shift some of your weight from the working shoulder. try to not twist the body or add compensation.

Leigh Kettle

Thank you Alex 

leigh