This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE7

Started by Gareth Jenkins, March 4, 2017 · 1 Replies · 56 Views

Gareth Jenkins

Hi, wondering if I could get some help with SL PE7. At my gym we don't have a horse or ability to make a high table, thus far I've been using the roman chair back to front to get the height to lever my legs from the floor up to 90 degrees.

As a result of this setup my upper body isn't parallel to the floor, its at more like a negative 45 degree angle leaning downwards. My question is does this setup work, and do I still need to raise my legs to 90 degrees parallel to the floor, or actually upto 135 degrees parallel to my upper body? 

Sorry for the rather complicated question but the video reviews are slightly beyond me at the moment :)

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Gareth Jenkins, I completely understand what you are saying. Yes you may use a roman chair but it will not be considered as mastery. I also did mine with a roman chair but eventually came back to do the same progression to master it the way it should be. :) I hope this helps.