This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Default audio ON please!

Started by Edward Henigin, March 3, 2017 · 1 Replies · 66 Views

Edward Henigin

Hey coach, can you please make the video follow-alongs default to have the audio ON?

I turn on the video follow-along on my ipad while I exercise. I barely look at it, I only use the audio cues. Watching it just isn't feasible.

This morning, it took me a few minutes to figure out what was wrong with my ipad because there was no audio! Then I realized that under the window-in-window there was a mute button. Not the best place to hide it.

Even worse, I couldn't find the mute button at all on the scap shrugs. For some reason the window-in-window was blocking it. Really took me out of the rhythm of my workout this morning.

Leigh Kettle

Had same issues 

the x being under the PiP was most frustrating 

however cool update once this is resolved which I'm sure it will be 

before it was so long winded and round the houses to get to the tutorial vids