This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

knee soreness after parallel squat

Started by Aaron Kaswen, March 3, 2017 · 4 Replies · 100 Views

Aaron Kaswen

I recently started PE2 for SLS, and everything felt ok during the actual exercise.  But now a couple days later I have soreness in one of my knees.  It hurts to put too much weight on it so I'm resting and recovering.  Is this a sign of not enough strength that I need to build up or is it a sign of improper form?  I did the front split stretch series right after the squat as well, perhaps it isn't a wise choice to do so much straight leg work after squats?  

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Aron,before saying something more I want to see as soon as possible your form.

Aaron Kaswen

 

I should clarify, the soreness was fairly mild and went away after a couple days, just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

Alessandro Mainente

I'm happy to hear the improvements, sometime quads work well! if it happens again let me know about that here so that I can give you a technical suggestion to reduce the knees effort.

Aaron Kaswen

Thanks! Will do!