This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How many exercises to do?

Started by Edoardo Gervasi, March 3, 2017 · 6 Replies · 156 Views

Edoardo Gervasi

Are all these exercises meant to be done in one day? or should I just do the first set of exercises before the first stickers and then do the next the week after?Immagine.thumb.png.569adba5f4e7f8128f102a57f2bfeafd.png

Alessandro Mainente

HI Edoardo, all the exercises must be done in the same days, there is a brief guide to foundation one. did you read it? 

Edoardo Gervasi

Nope, didn't read it, if you could link it to me as I can't find it. But I'm sure I now completely understand how the program works.

Grazie Alessandro:)

Pauline Taube

Hi Edoardo,

You can find an introduction to the GB courses on the link below:

https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/intro/

Let is know if you have any other questions :) 

 

Edoardo Gervasi

Thanks!

Stuart Kolynchuk

I've been breaking them up... 

Doing FL, sPL, HBP, RC (and all associated iM's) one day, then

SLS, SL, MN, and handstand work the next. 

This works for me because I want to train 2 days on, one day off (active recovery), then on again for 2.  

Do you see a problem with this? My recovery is very quick. 

Darin Phoenix

Hi Stuart, 

The program is flexible in that allows people to train as much as their recovery capacity will allow them to. If you are recovering fully from your workout then I see no problem in the way that you have set up your program.