Hi,Pls I need help with my technique over HBP exercise. This is video of me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFV1iNXu1w&feature=youtu.be
what should I do to imrove it pls? Thank you
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Erhardt Stopke, March 3, 2017 · 6 Replies · 315 Views
Hi,Pls I need help with my technique over HBP exercise. This is video of me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFV1iNXu1w&feature=youtu.be
what should I do to imrove it pls? Thank you
video is private
ok..pls try it now
On 3. 3. 2017 at 1:32 PM, Johan Tideland said:video is private
Now its public...can you pls chek it out?
I am by no means a forum coach or very experienced, I would therefore value the advice from forum coaches more. My comment about the video being private was because I wanted you to be able to get tips form the coaches.
Therefore I will not attempt to give you advice since it might be way off, the only thing I can say for sure is that you seem to arch your back too much on the way up.
Good luck
Johan
oh yes I do ...and I know it. But dont know how to improve it.I did post it here to get some advice...so far only you commented on it
Hi @Erhardt Stopke,
Avoid arching your lower back. Building a good foundation on your HBP exercises and a good Handstand will correct your deficits. Consider investing on the Handstand One and Foundation Series Courses. ![]()